Sunday, February 19, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 64GB - white !

WHITE, NEW & FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ACCEPT ANY NETWORK ON THE PLANET ... A PERFECT GIFT FOR VALENTINES DAY! The best and largest capacity iPhone available - highly desirable - list price £699.00 and you will have to wait if you order one from Apple. I WILL ALSO CONSIDER A SWAP FOR AN IDENTICAL SPEC BLACK MODEL 4S WHICH HAS TO BE IN THE SAME AS NEW CONDITION - CONTACT ME IF THIS MIGHT BE OF INTEREST. The standard Apple retail box has been opened, a micro SIM inserted to confirm that it is fully unlocked and it has been activated to check that it is fully functioning - nothing else has been touched, it has not been connected to iTunes. The handset still has the original clear plastic protective films on the back and front in place. I WILL NOT NEGOTIATE OR ACCEPT HAGGLING - THE CASH PRICE IS£600.00 which is a bargain. Payment by cash on collection - I can meet anywhere in South West or Central London. I can also take payment in advance by PayPal - contact me for more details. I will not accept a return own this phone - it will be sold as seen so please be sure that this is the telephone you want to buy before we arrange a meeting. Call or email with any questions: 07904946869 I also have another NEW & SEALED white factory sealed 64GB iPhone 4S on o2 available - see my other advert This telephone is advertised for sale elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw the advert at anytime.

Popular