Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc unlocked with charger & protective case !

please note this price is not negotiable in any way...... I can get £165 for this phone on recycling websites if you google you will see. Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc this is not an ARC S... The phone comes with Charger and a back protective case.... NO BOX Phone is in VERY good condition.... I can get £165 for this phone on recycling websites if you google you will see// I will not reply to silly questions via text as i am not willing to waste my credit on daft questions... if this advert is on here then the phone is still available.... All top features like 720p high definition recording at 30 frames per second. HDMI slot to play video on your big tv. Massive 8 mega pixel camera.. Huge screen. Really slim design. Gingerbread system.... Selling as am using my Galaxy S as it is what i am used to.... NO SWAPS.... Or nearest offer only..... No the phone will not be barred... it was my payg on orange and i unlocked it....... Will not send as a present .. will not take paypal... SO STOP ASKING....

Popular