Monday, June 4, 2012

Samsung galaxy s i9000 mint condition.preloaded with accessories rooted unlocked etc. ?

Hi guys I am selling Samsung Galaxy S I9000 8gb black which is mint condition as I am the first owner . The phone itself is unlocked rooted (jail broken) with a custom firmware to enable the phone to react quicker and look better within the use of features..The phone right now is running on ice cream sandwich which is rare to get on this device .The phone comes complete with box, charger , data cable, battery charger dock power pack , and a case. The accessories itself are worth over £40 so grab yourself a bargain! Before I sell phone I will put on a brand new screen protector costing £5 Phone: 07865660103 for buying phone or to ask for more details Remember first come first serve as phone needs to be sold by 3.6.12 Thank you! I.will.upload pictures asap

Popular