Monday, July 2, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Y Young (Brand New Sealed in Box) Virgin ?

This is a lovely phone which came from Virgin. It is brand new with security seal still intact on box. This is an unwanted gift from Virgin as I am happy with my existing phone. This phone retails at anywhere from £110 - £130. It was released in UK this year and is a fantastic first Smartphone. It has a 2mega Pixel Camera. Very easy to use. It has an expandable memory, so you can put a memory card in it. It came from virgin so Im not sure if it is locked to virgin??? I dont really want to open box until I have a sale as ppl like things to be perfect and I think this would be a great gift. I can show you proof that virgin sent me this item and that it is not stolen etc. Obviously cash on collection so you would know where to find me anyway. Picture is from google as the phone is in sealed samsung packaging. Your welcome to view item but would ask that you open only after agreeing to sale. In other words please dont expect to play with it and then change your mind. This item is brand new and I will not be able to sell it as such if I open the box. However if there is anything wrong with item once opened I would not expect you to purchase. Hope this all makes sense. Samsung Galaxy Young Std S5360 Quad Band android wifi gps

Popular