Saturday, December 22, 2012

£240 Galaxy S3 - On three Network - With Oringinal Box - Used !

For sell is my best friend - Samsung Galaxy S3 - which I got from my girlfriend as a gift. I still have the box it came in. The phone a few scratches by the charger socket only, due to missing the charger socket in the dark etc. Otherwise there are no scratches on the phone - it like new. The screen has no scratches. only the charger socket region. I recommend that you come and see the phone. I call this phone my best friend, because all the apps on it, keep me busy, from my gym workout app which i use in the gym, facebook app, calendar app, messenger apps, games from chess to motor racing. This phone is on three network. This phone is in 100% working order. Viewing is highly recommended. I am selling this phone to put more money to buying a car, I am currently selling a car and need a replacement. For more information, please feel free to contact me. NO OFFERS PLEASE

Popular