Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blackberry 9900 in White & A Blackberry 9800 Torch +

Got a White Blackberry 9900. Comes with box, charger, usb lead, screen protecter, a leather pouch & it im giving away an 8gb memory card with it. Its in great condition, works perfectly, nothing wrong with it at all, great phone over all. Selling it because ive got an Iphone 5. Price: £250 ONO (Or nearest offer) Ive also got a Blackberry 9800 Torch. Its only the phone & Charger. Its in full working condition nothing wrong with it at all apart from abit of wear & tear on the outer casing but over all works perfectly and a nice phone to use. Price: £175 ONO (Or nearest offer) If interested in any of those phones contact me on: 07771590770 if I dont answer text me with a message and I will ring back as soon as I can.

Popular