Sunday, December 16, 2012

HTC Wildfire S White With Extras SALE OR SWAP +

If you are reading this ad then the phone is still available. I have a HTC Wildfire S for sale. White colour It is unlocked to all networks... So you can use any sim inside. It is fully working with no faults It is in EXCELLENT condition, there is just a small mark on the back but other than the it is in MINT Condition! 9 out of 10 condition! The phone is fully boxed with everything inside, the phone, USB wire, headphones, charger, manuals and booklets... I will also throw in 2 nice cases. There is also a screen protector fitted but I will also throw in and extra 10 screen protectors for free!! See the pictures, you will get all of that for £95. Call or Text me on 07934769131 I will not answer any private number calls. No Posting, No PayPal. Cash on Collection only No silly offers.

Popular