Sunday, June 10, 2012
HTC ONE X ON O2 NEW UPGRADE FOR SWAP +
I HAVE A NEW HTC ONE X ON O2 ONLY USED FOR A FEW DAYS AND AS SUCH IS IN AS NEW CONDITION. EXCELLENT PHONE WITH BEAUTIFUL SCREEN AND BLAZING FAST QUAD CORE 1.5 GHZ CPU
ONLY REASON FOR SWAP IS I PREFER IPHONE TO ANDROID
I AM LOOKING TO SWAP FOR A IPHONE 4S ON O2 OR FACTORY UNLOCKED. WOULD PREFER WHITE BUT WOULD STILL HAVE BLACK ONE IF IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. WOULD CONSIDER IPHONE 4 AND A BIT OF CASH MY WAY
LOOKING FOR SWAP ONLY SO PLEASE NO CASH OFFERS AND THE IPHONE SHOULD BE IN AS NEW CONDITION.
NO BLACKBERRYS PLEASE AND NO TIMEWASTERS
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...