HTC Desire S - UNLOCKED - Boxed with all accessories - Screen protector + Case
Unlocked to ALL network
Boxed with all accessories
Protected by screen protector and case.
In near mint condition, with no major noticeable scratches/marks.
100% excellent working order.
Kindly no offers. If you like what you are reading and happy with the price then you are welcome to view the handset. I m based in Forest Gate, East London. I have been on gumtree since oct 2009 so purchase with confidence.
Please NO timewasters.
Some outstanding features- 1Ghz processor, 5mp camera (even takes better picture thn some 8mp camera), 3.7 super LCD screen (stunning bright screen), 768 MB RAM (mobile memory that holds instructions and data) (the highest amount of RAM for this size handset I have seen), front facing camera (excellent for video calling eg skype), etc.
Thank you for looking,
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...