Saturday, June 9, 2012
IPHONE 4- BLACK- 32 GB FOR SALE -
USEDBLACK IPHONE 4 FOR SALE
32 GB
LOCKED ON 02 BUT CAN BE UNLOCKED FROM ANY PHONE STORE
MINOR SCRATCHES ON FRONT AND BACK- HAS BEEN KEPT IN BRILLIANT CONDITION
COMES WITH USB AND CHARGER, NOT BOXED
SELLING AS I AM DUE FOR AN UPGRADE
I AM LOOKING FOR £300 OR NEAREST OFFER
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
ASAD- 07596878687
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...