Friday, February 17, 2012

Swap My iPhone 4s for HTC Sensation / XL ?

I am looking to swap my mint condition iphone 4s for a mint condition htc sensation or sensation xl My iphone: MINT condition handset with front screen protector and also back glass protector. It is on vodafone and is not unlocked or jailbroken. It comes in its pristine box with all accessories minus headphones for hygiene reasons. Will also come with a rubber top gear case and another plain black case. The HTC Sensation / XL Beats Audio/ Black or White MUST BE: MINT condition with all accessories plus beats audio headphones and be on vodafone or unlocked. It must be boxed. If its only a Sensation you have i will be looking for cash also depending on condition say 80 - 100 as the iphone 4s is worth around £350. Email me your offers and i will get back to you asap!

Popular