Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BRAND NEW Samsung I5800 Galaxy Apollo *

This a BRAND NEW phone, the plastic covers are still on it! I picked this phone up from the store last week, but since then I have received another one- as I do not need two phones I am selling one of them. It comes with a box, a brand new charger (also with plastic cover) and a pink case I have for it. I can delivery (via Royal Mail) to anywhere in the United Kingdom- delivery charges apply. OR I could meet you in Manchester City Centre somewhere and exchange. Contact me for details. Details below; System: Operating System Android 2.2 Processor 600 MHZ Physical properties: Dimensions 55mm x 113.5mm x 12.4 mm Weight 109.7g Connectivity: Frequency band Quad band 3G Yes Data speed 3.6Mbps MMS Yes Bluetooth Yes Email Yes Wi-Fi Yes GPS Yes Display: Screen resolution 240x400p Display Colour depth 16m Display size 3.2

Popular