Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black (O2) Smartphone !

BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black (O2) Smartphone I am selling my BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black (O2) Smartphone the only reason that i am selling this phone is because I have just brought the iPhone 4s the phone works perfectly fine and i have had no problems with it what so ever it has been used for a couple of months but has always had a protective case on the phone it has one mark on the top left hand side on the back of the phone that is not noticeable and if you would like to see more images please contact me on here or contact me on my phone :07588691293 what the phone includes : The original box and all the Accessories blackberry headphones the wall charger for more information contact me at any times and i am open to take any offers made before the the ending.

Popular