Monday, August 27, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus MINT, UNLOCKED, BOXED + LOADS of ACCESSORIES swap for iPhone 4S WHITE +

You are looking at a mint condition Galaxy Nexus with no scratch/mark what-so-ever. This phone has only been used for little more than a month. I realize I am not an android person and decided to go back to iPhone. In addition to everything that came with the purchase, I will also include the following: 1) XO skin screen protector (the only protector that covers the curvy GN screen from edge to edge, the phone is already applied with it, I am including an extra one as I bought it for spare. The skin costs £10 per one, I paid £20 in total for two) 2) Otterbox Commuter Case for Galaxy Nexus (top notch case, the brand is self-explanatory, paid £25 for it) 3) Samsung Galaxy Nexus OEM spare battery charger/stand. (paid £10 for it) 4) Galaxy Nexus Spare Battery (aftermarket, same capacity as the factory, great quality, paid £10 for it) You are getting accessories valued at £55 + an excellent condition galaxy nexus. Will swap for iPhone 4S WHITE UNLOCKED, MINT and BOXED NO sending phones abroad no paypal no email. Will only meet in person for swap. Feel free to give me a ring or text at 07746139008

Popular