Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Unlocked iPhone 4 8GB Black - Used but in very good condition £200 *

Unlocked to any network iPhone 4 8GB in black for sale as I am upgrading to the new iPhone 5. The phone is less than a year old and as you can see from the picture comes with all the accessories you would get if the phone was brought new. None of these have been taken out of the box and I have also chucked in a Gel case. The phone itself is in very good condition with minimal marks, there are no scratches on the screen as I have used a screen protector the whole time I have had the phone. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or call me on the e-mail address and phone number provided. Can meet any interested party at Picadilly Circus and can be fairly flexible with times. CASH ONLY

Popular