Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 MARBLE WHITE UNLOCKED! GREAT CONDITION! ~ QUICK SALE ~ +

Hi here I have up for sale is my samsung galaxy note 2 in marble white, It really is an awesome phone! The phone is unlocked to any network, comes with everything you see in the photo and this includes- note 2 phone, 1 extra batter, spare back cover, a black case, all accessories in the box plus unused headphones, 3 screen protectors, charger, usb cable, The phone is in mint condition and perfect working order, iv had the phone for 2 months and its just a bit big for me, I put a screen orotectoe on the phone from day 1. Aldo the s pen is in great working condition also! Any offers welcome, please no silly offers, if anyone has a samsung galaxy s3 in grey I may swap. Cash on collection or I can deliver for an extra charge, IM WANTING A QUICK SALE this weekend as I go away to work on monday up until christmas, Please ring or text me for any questions. Thanks for looking

Popular