Monday, July 23, 2012
iPhone 4 - For sale or swap *
For sale is my iPhone 4 - now surplus to requirements due to an upgrade.
As I reached the end of my contract - the phone has now been officially unlocked to any network - but bear in mind you will need a micro-SIM card.
The phone has its original box, documentation and USB Charger lead. The USB plug is non-Apple as I mislaid it.
The phone has been kept in a hard shell case, with ZAG film front and back. There are one or two tiny scratches to the aluminium on one corner and a couple of tiny marks on the screen on the same corner.
The battery is still performing well and it has been updated to OS 5.1.1.
Please be assured this is not a scam blacklisted phone ! I will happily help you activate it onto your network with your SIM. Naturally the phone will be restored to factory settings before I sell it.
I would consider one of two things as a swap:-
1. Mexican Fender Guitar
2. Decent spec desktop PC.
Please no silly offers
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...
-
Warranty & Receipt... Phone has only been used a couple of time and comes boxed with manuals and all standard accessories... Unlocke...