Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Unlocked iPhone 4 8GB Black - Used but in very good condition £200 *
Unlocked to any network iPhone 4 8GB in black for sale as I am upgrading to the new iPhone 5.
The phone is less than a year old and as you can see from the picture comes with all the accessories you would get if the phone was brought new. None of these have been taken out of the box and I have also chucked in a Gel case.
The phone itself is in very good condition with minimal marks, there are no scratches on the screen as I have used a screen protector the whole time I have had the phone.
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or call me on the e-mail address and phone number provided.
Can meet any interested party at Picadilly Circus and can be fairly flexible with times.
CASH ONLY
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...