Thursday, December 20, 2012
Blackberry 9900 in White & A Blackberry 9800 Torch +
Got a White Blackberry 9900.
Comes with box, charger, usb lead, screen protecter, a leather pouch & it im giving away an 8gb memory card with it. Its in great condition, works perfectly, nothing wrong with it at all, great phone over all. Selling it because ive got an Iphone 5.
Price: £250 ONO (Or nearest offer)
Ive also got a Blackberry 9800 Torch.
Its only the phone & Charger. Its in full working condition nothing wrong with it at all apart from abit of wear & tear on the outer casing but over all works perfectly and a nice phone to use.
Price: £175 ONO (Or nearest offer)
If interested in any of those phones contact me on: 07771590770
if I dont answer text me with a message and I will ring back as soon as I can.
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...