Sunday, December 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S3 White As New Fully boxed with extras + Genuine Samsung Flip Case ?
Hello, This is a Samsung Galaxy S3 16gb Marble White colour.
The phone is just like new with no scratches whatsoever. You can say it is Brand New.
I have had this for just over a month and I also have the receipt that comes with the phone.
I have fitted a nice Belkin screen protector on since day one and I also have a nice Samsung Genuine Flip cover.
The phone is fully boxed with everything like the charger, USB wire, Headphones, extra rubber thing, all the booklets and the warranty statement. I will also throw in the flip cover... The screen protector is already fitted.
This phone is 100% genuine. You will not have a problem with it because you are going to get the receipt and you will be collecting from my home address, so buy it with confidence.
You will not be disappointed with the phone and condition.
The phone is running the latest Android 4.1.1 Also known as Android Jellybean.
No silly offers, No Posting, No PayPal
Cash on collection only
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...