Sunday, December 16, 2012
HTC Wildfire S White With Extras SALE OR SWAP +
If you are reading this ad then the phone is still available.
I have a HTC Wildfire S for sale. White colour
It is unlocked to all networks... So you can use any sim inside.
It is fully working with no faults
It is in EXCELLENT condition, there is just a small mark on the back but other than the it is in MINT Condition!
9 out of 10 condition!
The phone is fully boxed with everything inside, the phone, USB wire, headphones, charger, manuals and booklets...
I will also throw in 2 nice cases. There is also a screen protector fitted but I will also throw in and extra 10 screen protectors for free!!
See the pictures, you will get all of that for £95.
Call or Text me on
07934769131
I will not answer any private number calls.
No Posting, No PayPal. Cash on Collection only
No silly offers.
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect