Thursday, May 31, 2012

LG GM360 BLACK Fantastic take a look! !

This listing is for my LG GM360 phone thats approz 7 months old. I bought it new from carphone warehouse unlocked to use until my contract upgrade was due. From Day 1 its has has a screen protector on the screen and it even still has the original plastic stickers on the back and sides. From day 1 it has also been in a gel case which is included in this listing so it really has been looked after. The only wear I can actually find is alittle wear on the front buttons, the little scracthes / scuffs but so minor wont show up on picture. This comes with the following, -Box -Charger -Headphones -gel case No instructions are included, I cant remember actually having any in the first place but it is an easy phone to pick up. I can send lots more pictures by email so feel free to ask. Viewing and or collection is welcome I am approx a mile from Merry Hill Centre. EMAIL ME WILL RESPOND ASAP

Popular