iPhone 4s 32GB white boxed for sale BRAND NEW SEALED
I am selling my iPhone 4s 32GB white boxed.
brand new sealed
12 months apple warranty soon as you open and plug in itunes.
open to o2 but can be factory unlocked from o2 if you want me to.
iPhone brand new
paid £600 brand new will show on receipt
iPhone is couple of days old come with paper work the receipt saying how much I bought it brand new for will give the new owner everything.
£420
ring me on 07934799781
viewing is available any time.
Popular
-
We offer repairs for broken glass screen digitizers, LCD, Headphone Jacks, Mic, Earphones, and Charging Ports, Batteries, software upgrades,...
-
MOTOROLA DEFY.IN EXCELLENT ALL ROUND CONDITION.3.7 INCH ANDROID,IT IS WATERPROOF,SHOCKPROOF,AND SCRATCHPROOF,WHICH IS GOOD AS I DONT HAVE TO...
-
new navy samusung galaxy s3 lock for uk will work abroad only on any network.... malkom 07827926624 ready to take serious offer or exch...
-
iPhone 4s in black manufacture unlocked. You all know the specs, check the photos This phone is still has one month left for its warra...
-
FOR SALE I HAVE NOKIA 6300 IN GOOD CONDITION PHONE IS UNLOCKED COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, CHARGER AND CD £35, CALL 07507428635 ...
-
BlackBerry 9300 for sale. Black phone with Chrome edges. Just one year old from T-Mobile shop. Reason for selling is because I bought a new ...
-
i can jailbreak any generation iphone, ipad or ipod touch on any version of ios including ios 5.1.1 for you which means you will be able to ...
-
Brand new still in box Motorola wireless bluetooth kit. Grab a bargin (unwanted gift) Buyer to collect
-
Apple Iphone 4s 32GB black Factory Unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collec...
-
Iphone 4 White 16gb STILL under warranty selling because i have upgraded to galaxy note. whats included : Box Usb Charger Charger d...